Join our wonderful team at Free Folk
Want to work at a boutique marketing agency that specialises in PR and communications? We’d love to connect! Check out our available roles below OR reach out at email@example.com
Your Role in the team
The Account Director: Social & Influencer will lead and manage a team of social media and influencer marketing specialists to create and deliver exceptional campaigns while also working collaboratively with the wider team, partners and suppliers to ensure improved brand performance, sales and growth for all clients. The Account Director role will report to the company directors.
The Account Director will be responsible for:
- Supervising and managing the company’s delivery of social media (paid and organic) and influencer marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Working with the team to manage capacity and resources, ensuring that the team is accountable to deliverables, KPIs, objectives and the initial and approved strategy and output.
- Identifying and solving efficiency gaps by finding, recommending and implementing new processes, procedures and tools that drive business efficiency
- Maintaining good relationships with team members and promoting a positive, inclusive and fair working environment and motivating employees to exceed expected goals
- Monitoring company resources and advising The Business Manager on required support
- Coordinating with and reporting weekly to the Business Manager and/or Directors on client and campaign performance, business efficiency and productivity to align goals, make business improvements and drive growth strategies
- Coordinating with and supporting our Sales & Partnerships team to deliver winning pitches and campaign ideas to prospective and current clients
- Upskilling and mentoring Account Executives and Account Managers, and finding resources, tools, programs and personal development courses that support the team, skill development and career progression.